Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Learning to crawl...

I never thought I would be a blogger.  I don't normally read blogs, I've never posted on a blog, and I certainly don't know where the name came from.  But, seeing as how I've recently made the decision to tryout for the 2010 Crossfit Games via the Northeast Sectionals on March 20 - 21st, a training blog seems appropriate.

In this blog I'll be documenting my journey towards sectionals.  I'll be addressing my strengths, weaknesses, nutrition, personal records, injuries, and everything else that goes along with training.  I should tell you that first and foremost I am a grad student at NYU.  Next semester I start my internships, and that combined with classes will take up most of my time.  So from time to time, I'm sure my posts will reflect my progress in school.  I'm looking forward to training as my outlet, my release.  I'll use it to blow off steam...stay sane...stay healthy during stressful times.

So thats it.  Follow my blog.  I'll keep you updated.  I'll make you laugh.  I'll request criticism.  Enjoy.


I'll see your ass at sectionals...

 

4 comments:

  1. You know what... you look like a young marvin hamlisch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you'd start with your slosh pipe picture! Awesome Joey. Looking forward to sectionals. You get to fortunately and unfortunately watch us go first.

    ReplyDelete